Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Product Reviews

I consider myself a half-geek. Yes, I am a gadget freak. Yes, I am a computer programmer. But like most people, I am just too lazy to get in to absolutely all the features of every device I own. Now don't get me wrong, I do look through them at least once for every device, but then I settle into the ones that make my life easiest and pretty much ignore the rest. Because most product reviews you see go incredibly into detail about the features of devices and things, I am going to start doing reviews a little different. I am going to review products I have had for a longer period of time and the things about them that make them good, and the ones that are missing or too hard to use.

Check back soon for my first few. I plan on reviewing the BlackBerry Pearl, the TiVo Series 3 (with cablecards), my XBOX 360, as well as various other cell phones and such that I have used for a long period of time.

The opinions that I have come from delving deep into the features, then seeing which ones really make a difference and make my life easier. It takes me a fairly long period of time to figure out what exactly those features are, so I take a bit longer than most reviews, but it will be worth it.

No comments: